Thursday, April 21, 2011

What's Cheapskate Mozart?

Truth be told, I started a blog once before, but it wasn’t sustainable. I had trouble writing insightful, engaging content about the subject of that blog – wine – due to budget and time constraints. Also, I’m pretty much over wine as something to obsess about. I still love the stuff, but I’ve found I’d rather drink it than write about it. Taking these factors into account, I’ve decided to start another blog based on something that I never have and never will tire of – music. And going one step further in order to negate financial considerations, I will only blog about music available for free on the Internet or from the libraries in my area. It’s a simple idea that also seems practical. No wine buying involved except as a mood enhancer.

At this point, my natural tendency would be to write several more paragraphs about the ins and outs of what kind of music I’ll likely cover here (hint: it won’t be Mozart-centric) and what I plan to do with this blog in the future and why I like to write in the first place and… and… Stop! You don’t care yet. So I’ll leave it here and hopefully, we can gain some insight into music and deepen our appreciation together. Comments are welcome and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment